Welcome to Arizona Wado Karate and Martial Arts Center established in 1976 by Sensei Marlon Moore, 7th degree black belt. We hope you enjoy our web site and will stop by to visit our school & pick up our FREE informational DVD.
2nd ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL:
It has been 2 years since we moved to this location, so we are still offering 1 month of karate classes, a karate uniform and a child’s self-defense & stranger danger DVD; "Keyeye". $110.00 Value for a Special price of only $49.95 - this price is only good until June 1, 2013.
Arizona Wado Karate also offers Saturday only classes -
Special price of only $35.00 per month! Sign up by June 1, 2013 and we will hold this special price for one full year! No contracts-No obligation of any kind. Classes begin soon so come in to reserve your place and rate! 4-6 year olds: 10:30 to 11:00am Age 7 through teens and adults: 10:30 to 11:30am
Our School Motto: "Honor In All Things"
What Makes Us So Unique?
• Our Experience
We have been teaching Karate & other Martial Arts in the East valley since 1976!
• Our Chief Instructors Karate: Sensei Marlon Moore, 7th degree black belt with over 35 years experience. He is a full time Karate instructor and is currently teaching the 3rd generation of the same families.
Okinawan Weapons: Sensei Ted Rabino, black belt with over 30 years experience and Sensei Marv Bradley, 4th degree black belt with over 25 years experience.
All of our instructors are highly educated, trained and experienced instructors. Many of our instructors and students have won Gold, Silver and Bronze medals in National and International competitions.
• Our Facility Our large open facility has special padded tatami mats that are great for all of our martial arts. This helps the joints and protects against any injuries due to falls.
• Our classes and class schedule We offer day and evening classes, Age appropriate classes, and family classes 6 days a week. We also have morning classes especially designed for those of us that are over 40 years young.
• Our Prices Our tuition rates are very competitive; we have NO CONTRACTS, NO large equipment purchases, Offer special discounts for Single Moms with financial needs and a written Satisfaction Guarantee.
We will honor all competitors’ coupons.
• Our Community Service Programs We offer FREE children’s and woman’s self defense classes, and we will come to your church, school, business etc. to teach these free classes. Contact us for any information on these classes at our school or your location.
• Our International Peace Building in Kosovo Since 2003 our school has donated money and equipment to send Sensei Marlon Moore to the war torn country of Kosovo. We have helped them start their own dojo in Orllan. He has been able to return each year to teach free camps for children and special classes to many of the local karate schools. All at no charge. We want the people of the world to know that as Americans we care about them.
At our school, we emphasize Karate and Martial Arts as a life changing endeavor. Our goal is to help each and every student to reach his or her full potential both physically and mentally. Our programs are designed age specific, to help our students excel in their karate and Martial Arts training, in other sports activities, in school work and in developing leadership skills. Our results are proven in our students. Mentally, for example, over 90% of our advanced (training with us for over 3 years) junior (Ages 7-14) are straight “A” Students in school. Most of these students are also involved in our mentor program where they help other students with their schoolwork. Our programs will help your child do better in school.
Physically, we incorporate the latest, modern coaching methods like L.T.A.D. (Long – Term – Athletic – Development) that is used by Olympic athletes around the world. We combine these methods with the traditional, highly disciplined Karate and Martial arts training of old.
Our kids programs also help all children with a set of life skills, tools and advantages they can use throughout their lives. This is why our children are so successful in school, Karate and Martial Arts, other sports etc. and why so many Doctors refer us in cases of ADHD children and children that need to learn to focus more and learn how to use self-discipline in their lives. This is why we have been in business for so long (35 years) in this area and why we are teaching third generation same family students. We encourage you to ask our students and their parents about our programs and their own personal success stories.
Ever since Sensei Marlon Moore started Arizona Wado Karate in 1976, he has been dedicated to teaching the highest quality traditional Japanese Martial Arts in the greater Phoenix Area. We have now expanded our programs to include Judo and Okinawan weapons. We are a private school and only except students that are serious about improving themselves physically and mentally. We accept students from ages 4 through teens and adults, including older adults. After your 2 WEEK FREE TRIAL or Website Special, we will sit down together and decide if you or your child will be accepted into our school.
We have NO CONTRACTS OR OBLIGATION OF ANY KIND. If a student does not want all of the benefits we offer, then we do not wish for them to be obligated to attend. Our teaching, training methods and dojo (training facility), along with our exceptional teaching staff, set us apart from all other Karate and Martial Arts Schools. Please, stop by for a FREE INFORMATIONAL DVD and we will let you know if we have any current openings in our classes or put you on our waiting list for the next available opening. All of our classes are limited class sizes with our beginning classes limited to a maximum of 10 students.
Spectators and visitors are always welcome Call (480) 839-3009 or drop by to watch a class.
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Friends of Arizona Wado Karate - 5/18/2013 5:46:53 PM
PHAB Personal Jeweler
Atisa Vargas - 480-221-9233
Also offers: Phab Pets which are handcrafted Argentium Sterling Silver pet charms. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.Phabpets.com
High Fashion Jewelry Collection
Host a Stylin Fashion Session with Accessorizing & Fashion Tips & Earn FREE Jewelry Linda Reynolds (480)-529-6922 E-mail: email@example.com